Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Post #18

Semester Reflection: What did you learn?  What was your favorite and least favorite projects?  Any suggestions for improvement?

In Graphic Design, I've learned to use Illustrator and Photoshop better. I did not know how to use the two programs at all and now I understand the basics of these programs enough to modify images. Furthermore, I've learned to creatively expand my mind and use the elements of design and art to look at design. My favorite part of the projects Mrs. Chang Ho assigned is the use of creativity to make our projects, such as the sketchbook. I do not really dislike the projects but if I had to pick, it would be Photoshop ones as Photoshop was problematic to use on my computer. No suggestions for improvements because I think Mrs. Chang Ho is doing a wonderful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment